Enjoy our Games Responsibly
We promote responsible gaming and seeks to provide a secure and responsible online gaming environment through compliance with industry best practices.
How to gamble responsibly
At Gina Bingo we take responsible gaming very seriously and whilst we understand that gambling may be a simple form of entertainment for most, we also recognise that it may represent a problem for some due to the risk of addiction.
Players can help in ensuring that their game play is kept to a level that is manageable by:
- Setting their own deposit limits with a 7 day cooling off period.
- Temporarily excluding themselves from playing for a period of time.
- Closing their accounts completely.
The above can be done by contacting our customer support team at any time.
Avoid problem gambling
Here’s some additional advice that can help you to ensure responsible gaming habits:
- Gambling should be viewed purely as a form of entertainment and NOT as a way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Keep track of the length of time and money you spend while playing.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Never go beyond your limits.
- Set limits on your deposits and playing time.
Are you a problem gambler?
Ask yourself the questions below. Most compulsive gamblers will answer ‘yes’ to a number of these questions. If you would like to seek professional advice, we recommend visiting: Gamblers Anonymous
1. Did you ever lose time from work or education due to gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Did gambling affect your reputation?
4. Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
5. Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
6. Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
7. After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
8. After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
9).Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
10. Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
11.Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
12. Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
13. Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
14. Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
15. Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
16. Have you ever committed or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
17. Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
18. Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
19. Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
20. Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you have any problems or concerns with your account, please contact us.
We not allow persons under the age of 18 to play on our site. In order to ensure that minors do not play, we are required to obtain the name, address, gender and age of all our players. We also ensure that all advertising, sponsorship and promotional activity is not targeted at those under the age of 18.
Here are some easy steps you can employ to prevent minors from gaining access to your account.
- Use child protection software to prevent access to gambling websites by minors.
- Do not leave your computer unattended while playing the software.
- Do not make your credit card or bank account details accessible to minors.
- Do not leave the “Save Password” option enabled on the gaming software login screens.
- If you share your computer with a minor, create separate user accounts so they are not able to access your private data.