Enjoy our Games Responsibly
We promote responsible gaming and seeks to provide a secure and responsible online gaming environment through compliance with industry best practices.
How to gamble responsibly
At Gina Bingo we take responsible gaming very seriously and whilst we understand that gambling may be a simple form of entertainment for most, we also recognise that it may represent a problem for some due to the risk of addiction.
Players can help in ensuring that their game play is kept to a level that is manageable by:
- Setting their own deposit limits with a cooling off period.
- Temporarily excluding themselves from playing for a period of time.
- Closing their accounts completely.
The above can be done by logging into your account and clicking on the “Responsible Gambling” tab or by contacting our customer support team at any time.
Avoid problem gambling
Here’s some additional advice that can help you to ensure responsible gaming habits:
- Gambling should be viewed purely as a form of entertainment and NOT as a way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Keep track of the length of time and money you spend while playing.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose. Never go beyond your limits.
- Set limits on your deposits and playing time.
Are you a problem gambler?
Ask yourself the questions below. Most compulsive gamblers will answer ‘yes’ to a number of these questions. If you would like to seek professional advice, we recommend visiting: Gamblers Anonymous
- Did you ever lose time from work or education due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
If you answered “YES” to one or more of the questions above, you might consider contacting one of the following:
Gamble Aware – Provides information on how to gamble responsibly and offers advice on dealing with problem gambling, please visit www.gambleaware.co.uk
GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. GamCare can be contacted on 0808 8020 133 (local rate from UK) or by visiting www.gamcare.org.uk
Gamblers Anonymous (UK) – A support fellowship for problem gamblers. Gamblers Anonymous can be contacted on 020 7384 3040 (UK only) or by visiting www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk
Gordon Moody Association – A residential treatment centre for male problem gamblers. They can be contacted 01384 241292 or by visiting www.gordonmoody.org.uk
Citizens Advice – Free independent and confidential advice and information. www.citizenadvice.org.uk
These feutures can be accessed by logging into your account and clicking on the “Responsible Gambling” tab.
Set your daily/monthly deposit limits. You can set deposit limits from just £10 – £500. These can be locked in place for as long as you wish. Note: If you are lowering your limit then this change will happen immediately. If you are increasing your limit then the change will take 24 hours to come into effect. If, however, you have locked your limit into place, you will not be able to increase your limit until the lock period has elapsed. You can cancel a pending change during this 24 hour period. Customer services are unable to alter limits set by players.
Choose to temporarily freeze your account for a short period between 1 day and 1 month. If you would like to temporarily exclude yourself from the site for a period up to 1 month then please select the duration of your cool off period and click the ‘Cool Off’ button. Please note that your account will be suspended immediately and cannot be reactivated until the time period has elapsed.
If you feel that you need to exclude yourself from the site for any reason then you may wish to self-exclude. You can choose to exclude yourself for 6 months, 12 months or permanently. Please note that once you have self excluded this cannot be reversed and your account cannot be reactivated until the time period has elapsed. If you decide to self exclude yourself permanently from the website, you will no longer be able to access the website.
You may also wish to consider downloading software that will block or manage access to gambling sites like Gamblock (www.gamblock.com)
We not allow persons under the age of 18 to play on our site. In order to ensure that minors do not play, we are required to obtain the name, address, gender and age of all our players. We also ensure that all advertising, sponsorship and promotional activity is not targeted at those under the age of 18.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer’s access to the Internet: